Buttock Enhancement Surgery
Butt augmentation cosmetic surgery can significantly enhance the appearance of your lower body. It’s fundamental that the surgery be performed after thorough preparation for safe and successful results. Envy Aesthetic Center, led by board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Marco Gonzalez, provides buttock enhancement surgery to patients in El Paso, TX, and surrounding locations.
Preparation Before the Pre-operative Consultation
There are a few things you should get done before your butt enhancement plastic surgery is due. In fact, some of these steps should be completed before you head in for your initial consultation.
- Have your medical records sent to the surgeon’s office. The records should possess information about allergies, chronic conditions, and weight fluctuations.
- Speak with a health insurance provider if any part of the implant or butt lift will be covered. Carry relevant paperwork with you to the surgeon’s office in case the procedure is covered.
- Make a list of all drugs and supplements you are on. Your surgeon will ask you to stop taking those drugs that may interfere with the surgery and recovery.
- Compile a list of questions and concerns about the surgery. This will allow you to research the procedure on your own and attain greater clarity on speaking with the surgeon.
- If possible, find a photograph that describes the way you want your backside to appear. This can be a younger picture of you, celebrity, or a patient from the before and after set.
- Butt enhancement procedures need at least a week’s recovery time. You should discuss a good time to get the surgery performed when you can recover in peace. You can also have the surgery performed at the end of the initial consultation in case you are comfortable with the surgical plan. You should know that consultations of a cosmetic surgeon fill up pretty quickly.
These steps can make your initial consultation productive and also help you feel more confident as you proceed with the surgery.
Steps to Take the Day Before the Surgery
These are a few tips to keep in mind the day before the buttock enhancement surgery:
- Get sufficient rest by sleeping early
- Don’t eat or drink for at least 8 hours before the surgery. This is if the procedure is being performed under general anesthesia.
- Reduce alcohol consumption and abstain completely for 48 hours before the surgery
- Don’t wear any contact lenses, makeup, jewelry, or body piercings when you go in for the surgery
- Wear comfortable and loose-fitting clothes
- If you are diabetic, have your health parameters checked on the morning of the procedure
Pre-surgery anxiety is a natural phenomenon. You can ask the surgeon to prescribe mildly calming drugs for helping you sleep the night before the surgery.
Post-Op Recovery Preparation
Post-operative recovery is an important component of the surgery. Your surgeon will provide guidelines on preparing for the butt enhancement recovery during the initial consultation. You should make notes and request the surgeon for providing a formal preparation list.
This list should have recommendations and tips that will help you during the post-surgical recovery phase. Cosmetic surgeon Dr. Marco Gonzalez receives patients from El Paso, TX, and nearby areas for buttock enhancement surgery.
Contact El Paso, TX Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Dr. Marco A. Gonzalez
For more information on Plastic Surgery (cirugía plástica) and Non-Surgical Medical Spa procedures and treatments, please contact the offices of Board Certified Plastic Surgeon (cirujano plástico), Dr. Marco A. Gonzalez (Dr. G) by clicking here or calling 915-600-2639.
Serving patients in El Paso Texas, Las Cruces New Mexico, Ciudad Juárez Mexico and surrounding areas.