One of the most effective ways to fight skin aging is to feed the skin with antioxidants and vitamins. This can be done in the form of serums but is more effective with a HydraFacial treatment. HydraFacials are a multi-step facial treatment that exfoliate the skin, decongest pores, and also deliver a high concentration of antioxidants and nutrients into the skin’s surface. The result is fresh, healthier looking skin and a natural glow.
The Hydrafacial can help to:
- Improve skin elasticity and firmness
- Improve the texture and tone of the skin
- Reduce hyperpigmentation
- Reduce excess oil production
- Reduce the appearance of enlarged pores
- Exfoliate the skin at a deeper level
- Decongest and detoxify the pores
The HydraFacial treatment involves a series of several steps to provide a deep-cleansing facial treatment while delivering a high concentration of antioxidants into the skin. The treatment can be broken down into the following steps and may be customized for each patient:
- Vortex Extraction – ‘wet’ exfoliation technique using a suction device that extracts and eliminates blackheads, excess oil, and whiteheads without using a traditional extractor tool
- Vortex Cleaning – the HydroPeel tip hydrates the skin by delivering a solution deep into the pores to treat any clogged pores and flush out impurities
- LED Light Therapy – Light therapy helps encourage cell renewal and also boosts collagen and elastin production. This step helps make the skin more resilient.
- Antioxidant Vortex Fusion – a spiral vortex tip infuses antioxidants deep into the skin while exfoliating the skin. It also helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and hyperpigmentation.
- Exfoliation – the HydroPeel tip uses abrasive technologies to exfoliate the skin at a deeper level without causing irritation
We can customize the treatment using different types of serums and boosters to help with certain types of skin conditions. Your esthetician will make a recommendation after analyzing your skin.
The HydraFacial is suitable for all skin types and can be an effective way to keep the skin looking clear and radiant. Envy Aesthetic Center provides skin rejuvenation facials and treatments, including the HydraFacial, for patients who want to maintain healthy skin at any age. Schedule a complimentary consultation to learn more about the benefits of the HydraFacial.
Contact El Paso, TX Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Dr. Marco A. Gonzalez
For more information on Plastic Surgery (cirugía plástica) and Non-Surgical Medical Spa procedures and treatments, please contact the offices of Board Certified Plastic Surgeon (cirujano plástico), Dr. Marco A. Gonzalez (Dr. G) by clicking here or calling 915-600-2639.
Serving patients in El Paso Texas, Las Cruces New Mexico, Ciudad Juárez Mexico and surrounding areas.
Schedule a Consultation: 915-600-BODY (2639)