Dr. Gonzalez is a graduate of Coronado High School in El Paso, Texas. Upon completion of his medical degree he relocated to New York to pursue his passion in Plastic and Reconstructive surgery. Dr. Gonzalez is a graduate of New York Stony Brook University where he completed his General Surgery Training. Dr. Gonzalez was then accepted into an extremely competitive fellowship in Plastic Surgery at the prestigious Long Island Plastic Surgical Group/Nassau University Medical Center in New York. With more than fifteen years of medical education and training, Dr. Gonzalez specializes in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. He is dedicated to helping his patients look and feel their best through his skill, compassion, and caring manner.
- Plastic Surgery training at prestigious Long Island Plastic Surgery Group/Nassau University Medical Center New York, New York
- General surgery training at Stony Brook University Medical Center, New York
- Graduated of Medical School, Juarez, Chihuahua.
- Las Palmas Medical Center
- Del Sol Medical Center
- Sierra Providence Healthcare Network