Tummy Tuck Plastic Surgery
Candidates should have complete clarity about the procedure if they are undergoing something major as a tummy tuck cosmetic procedure. Candidates at the same time should also possess correct information about the operating surgeon’s professional credentials. Well-informed patients tend to be more confident while making a decision regarding the practice and procedure.
Dedicated cosmetic surgeons will address all your doubts and concerns in detail to help you make an conscientious decision. Envy Aesthetic Center, led by board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Marco Gonzalez, provides abdominoplasty to patients in El Paso, TX, and surrounding communities.
Questions to Ask About the Surgeon
- Are you a board certified plastic surgeon?
- What is your experience in performing plastic surgeries?
- How long have you trained?
- Do you have experience in conducting tummy tuck cosmetic surgeries?
- Which surgical venue will you perform the tummy tuck procedure?
- Do you have hospital privileges at an accredited surgery center or a local hospital?
- Is your office capable of handling an emergency?
- In case I am not happy with the primary procedure, will you perform a revision surgery?
- What other kinds of aesthetic procedures (surgical and noninvasive) do you perform?
Questions to Ask about Tummy Tuck Procedure
- Am I a suitable candidate for tummy tuck procedure?
- Are there any less invasive alternatives to this tummy tuck surgery?
- Do I need specific preparation before the surgery?
- Will you be using local or general anesthesia?
- Will you work with a registered anesthetic nurse or an anesthesiologist?
- Will I need to spend the night at the hospital?
- How long does it take to recover from this surgery?
- Do you have any tummy tuck before and after pictures of past patients?
Questions to Ask about the Cost
- How much does a tummy tuck surgery cost?
- Is the cost inclusive of operating venue and anesthesia costs?
- What are the expected post-recovery expenses, like compression garments, office visits, prescription meds, and medical tests?
- Should I combine tummy tuck surgery with any other surgical procedure?
- Will my health insurance carrier cover the costs of the tummy tuck procedure?
- Will your administrative staff guide me about alternative financing options, such as third party medical financing firms?
You should not undergo a tummy tuck plastic surgery procedure or any other cosmetic treatment without attaining complete satisfaction in the operating surgeon’s answers. Open communication and trust are vital pillars between the surgeon and the patient.
Establishing Personal Rapport
You should determine if you have a personal rapport with the surgeon by asking yourself the following questions:
- Am I feeling rushed in the surgeon’s office? Is the surgeon answering all my questions clearly and in a compassionate manner? Does the surgeon have the patience to evaluate and address my personal concerns regarding the treatment?
- Does the surgeon have a one-size-fits-all approach to tummy tuck cosmetic surgery? Or, are they willing to personalize the procedure to fit my needs?
- Is the support staff at the surgeon’s office friendly and professional?
Cosmetic surgeon Dr. Marco Gonzalez receives patients from El Paso, TX, and nearby areas for abdominoplasty.
Contact El Paso, TX Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Dr. Marco A. Gonzalez
For more information on Plastic Surgery (cirugía plástica) and Non-Surgical Medical Spa procedures and treatments, please contact the offices of Board Certified Plastic Surgeon (cirujano plástico), Dr. Marco A. Gonzalez (Dr. G) by clicking here or calling 915-600-2639.
Serving patients in El Paso Texas, Las Cruces New Mexico, Ciudad Juárez Mexico and surrounding areas.