Youthful and plump lips never go out of style. However, the body’s natural aging process can make the lips appear lined and thin. A skilled plastic surgeon can perform lip lift surgery, lip fat transfer, or lip implants plastic surgery to provide voluptuous and smooth looking lips.
Envy Aesthetic Center, led by board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Marco Gonzalez, provides lip enhancement surgery to patients in El Paso, TX, and surrounding communities.
Benefits of Lip Enhancement
You should consider lip enhancement if you are bothered by the appearance of asymmetrical, thin, and lined lips. Cosmetic surgery procedures can help address your concerns to make you more confident in your smile. These are a few specific changes that a plastic surgeon can provide through lip enhancement surgery:
- Restoring volume to aging or thin lips
- Smoothing vertical lip lines
- Improving symmetry between lower and upper lips
- Refining the shape of flat or thin lips
Lip enhancement through implants helps in adding or restoring volume to the lips. It smooths vertical lines around the mouth and lips. Lip implants can help in achieving semi-permanent lip augmentation in people looking for a longer-lasting solution with minimal maintenance.
Lip implants are made from pliable and soft biodegradable substance or silicone rubber. They are recommended for patients that want a noticeable increase in their lip volume. Typically, dedicated and remarkable plastic surgeons perform lip implant surgery using local anesthesia. They insert the implants by making tiny incisions that are hidden in the mouth corners.
Advantages of Lip Implants Surgery
- Results may last for several years
- Lip implant surgery may take less than 30 minutes when performed by a qualified cosmetic surgeon and leave undetectable scars
- Most procedures require 1 – 3 days of downtime
Lip Fat Injections
Fat grafting or autologous fat injections use fat from another part of the body as lip filler. Typically, fat grafting involves performing liposuction surgery on another body area. The procedure can be performed without making any incisions on the lips or face.
You should get this procedure from a qualified plastic surgeon that has specialized training. Fat injections can help you achieve beautifully augmented lip contours that feel and look natural and last for several years.
Lip Lift Surgery
- Direct lip lift: Skin from above the red portion of the upper lip is removed in this procedure. This decreases the distance between the nose and upper lip and increases the visible height of the red lip. The technique may cause the front teeth to show more, which can be aesthetically pleasing.
- Indirect lip lift: This is similar to a direct lip lift. However, the incision is hidden at the base of the nose for creating less visible scarring. The procedure rolls the red lip outwards and enhances the lip pout for a more natural and plumper look.
- Lip corner lift: This is ideal for patients that have drooping lips at the corners. You can achieve an aesthetically pleasing elevation by excising a small triangular patch of skin from the upper lips corner.
Cosmetic surgeon Dr. Marco Gonzalez of the Envy Aesthetic Center receives patients from El Paso, TX, and nearby areas for lip enhancement surgery.
Contact El Paso, TX Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Dr. Marco A. Gonzalez
For more information on Plastic Surgery (cirugía plástica) and Non-Surgical Medical Spa procedures and treatments, please contact the offices of Board Certified Plastic Surgeon (cirujano plástico), Dr. Marco A. Gonzalez (Dr. G) by clicking here or calling 915-600-2639.
Serving patients in El Paso Texas, Las Cruces New Mexico, Ciudad Juárez Mexico and surrounding areas.
CONTACTE A EL PASO, TX CIRUJANO PLÁSTICO CERTIFICADO POR LA JUNTA Dr. Marco A. Gonzalez
Para obtener más información sobre cirugía plástica y procedimientos y tratamientos de spa médico no quirúrgico, comuníquese con las oficinas del cirujano plástico certificado por la junta, Dr. Marco A. Gonzalez (Dr. G) haciendo clic aquí o llamando 915-600-2639.
Sirviendo a pacientes en El Paso Texas, Las Cruces Nuevo México, Ciudad Juárez México y áreas circundantes.