Brow Lift | Forehead Lift
Furrowed brows, wrinkles between the eyes, and crows feet: all symbols of wisdom, and what some might call distinguished, but often, when we look into the mirror and see them on our own faces, our first thought is often, “I’m getting old”. Genetics and overexposure to the sun often work together to make us look older than we really are, or feel. A Brow Lift procedure can help restore a more youthful countenance, shaving years off of our faces.
A Brow Lift procedure surgically tightens the loose skin, eliminating:
- Crow’s feet
- Droopy eyelids
- Furrows in the brow
- Lines across the forehead
- Wrinkles between the eyes above the nose
At Envy Aesthetic Center, we tailor your Browlift depending on the features and needs of the individual patient. Your brow lift may include one or more procedures depending upon which areas you choose to have rejuvenated:
- Coronal Lift, which uses an incision along the entire scalp
- The Temporal Brow Lift, which uses small incisions at the later parts of the hairline
- The Brow Lift creates a more youthful, rested appearance to the forehead and upper eyelids, smoothing out deep forehead wrinkles.
Am I a Candidate for a Brow Lift Procedure?
You may indeed be an excellent candidate for a Brow Lift Procedure if you:
- Have deep furrows, saggy upper eyelids, crow’s feet, and fine lines developing across your upper face
- Are in good overall health
- Do not smoke
- Have realistic expectations regarding your desired results
A Browlift is done on an outpatient basis under General anaesthesia. There are several options for incision size and placement depending on your hairline and amount of lift needed. Most patients return to work in about five to seven days after surgery. There may be some bruising for a week or so and some swelling for a few weeks following surgery.
Dr. Gonzalez will be happy to personally consult with you to create a customized treatment plan to help you look and feel your best.
To view animated plastic surgery procedures, click here